Yoga is a practice that aims to work the integration between body., mind and spirit. More than a body practice, is a philosophy of life that leads the practitioner to develop their path of self-knowledge, i.e., evolution, healing and gratitude. This ancient wisdom comes from India and has been transforming lives for thousands of years..
Benefits of the practice
- Regulates serotonin and dopamine levels, improving mood.
- Increases concentration and creativity.
- Calms the mind and body.
- Increases physical strength, agility and flexibility.
- Develops constructive thinking.
- Balances hormone production, reducing blood pressure and improving the sleeping pattern.