Laser puncture is a recent tool within the traditional Chinese medicine because instead of using needles as an instrument, low-intensity laser device is used. As everything is based on the energy balance of the body, its objective is to treat the instabilities of the organism through points, strategically located on the body, using laser light, placing it on strategic points of the body, the same ones used in traditional acupuncture. It is a non-invasive procedure and does not cause pain when applying the material chosen to stimulate the points.
Benefits of the practice
- Helps to control emotions
- Treats physical and emotional pain
- Induces the release of endorphins
- Stimulates the immune system
- Provides relaxation
- Reduces stress, anxiety, insomnia