It is a co-participatory conversation whose main objective is to, bring them into reflection with an expanded view of the topic , through specific themes previously agreed with the participants, in a much more positive view of, group, and integrated to their reality, with practical applicability. Usually the topics covered are related to Science, History, Arts, Mathematics and Philosophy, understood as fundamental, helping to understand our reality and the context and importance of each one of us.
Benefits of the practice
- Stimulates reflection on ourselves and the world around us
- Stimulates self-knowledge
- Generates greater autonomy of thinking, acting and how to behave
- Brings a sense of belonging
- Stimulates listening and elaboration of ideas
- Increases curiosity and the desire to learn more