Music is an extremely therapeutic and universal tool.. The rhythm, the harmony and the melody, when worked in a directed way, bring the person to the present and help them with the listening and the personal expression. In the NGO the classes are private (on-line) and the participants with the highest frequency in the proposed activities will be chosen after 6 months of joining the NGO. Teachers will be sought for this purpose.
Benefits of the practice
- Teaches listening
- Develops expression and creativity
- Helps logical thinking and coordination
- Develops sociability and strengthens affective bonds
- Releases dopamine in the organism, one of the “happiness hormones””
- Helps to increase concentration levels