Holistic Therapy is a set of therapies that aim to promote health., preventing disease and injuries,, producing relief and healing, through the global care of the human being. Its components, mostly, have their origins in the oriental medicine and bring with them a mixture of practical and scientific knowledge. Its is mainly based on relaxation methods, trigger point relief, manipulation of energies and changes in life habits. And when combined with traditional treatments, show strong benefits and advantages for the patient.
Benefits of the practice
- Self knowledge, promoting self-esteem
- Improves physical and emotional disposition
- Relief from physical pain, psychological suffering, anxiety and stress
- Emotional tranquility, that leads the individual to act and deal better with difficulties
- Well-being and balance in the physical,, mental and emotional fields.
- Harmonizes and balances breathing