There are several studies that indicate that studying foreign languages helps to improve brain power in several ways.. Speaking more than one language improves memory, due to the large volume of rules and new grammatical aspects that must be studied and applied. In the NGO the classes are private (on-line) and the participants with the highest frequency in the proposed activities will be chosen after 6 months of joining the NGO.
Benefits of the practice
- Develops analytical thinking
- Helps to better process complex issues efficiently and quickly
- Improvement in cognitive skills (even those not related to languages)
- Improved decision-making and overcoming challenges
- Improved listening skills and longer attention span
- Prevents the development of diseases such as dementia and Alzheimer